Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get this baby out of me!

Visited the doctor yesterday for my now weekly appointments, and there was very little change in my cervix. UGH! I am just so miserable with the heartburn and my intense hip pain....I asked Jason if it would be alright for me to inquire about a Nov. 15th induction. My doctor said that I could induce anytime after 39 weeks, and that would only be 3 days early. I thought Monday would be good because we'd have Karah, our nanny, to help us during the day with Brandt that week, we'd have the weekend before to get final preparations in place, and the 15th is special because that's also Mackenzie's birthday (in October). I'm going to talk about it on Monday with my doctor and see if we can do that. The only thing that would potentially change it is if Dr. Bergstrom is not on call that day. He delivered Mackenzie and Brandt, and I'd like him to deliver this little guy too if at all possible. He's so nice and fun during the delivery, and he let Jason pull Brandt out last time, which Jason is just dying to do again. I really didn't want to induce if possible, but I feel like I'm at such a point of misery that having an end date to really focus on can help me get through this. And who knows, little little man could decide to join us earlier on his own! Wouldn't that be nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment