Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back....but with a bug

So we got back from Oklahoma last night....to me suddenly having a sore throat. I don't feel well today, but fortunately I went to the clinic and it's not strep or anything serious. Just a virus that makes me feel yucky. I'm doing my best to not pass it on to the little guy.

We had a great time in Oklahoma - went to the OSU Home.coming parade and game, and spent a lot of time with family. It was fun, and nice weather.

B seems to really be turning into a boy. Everything he holds he wants to just hit things with. He is also kicking non-stop. J had him in the B.aby B.jorn facing forward, and he kept kicking him in the not so desirable area....it was hilarious. We had to adjust him to give J some relief! It's amazing how much more animated he has become in the last month. He jabbers a ton and grabs at everything - he is going to be ALL boy, I can already tell!

This week I'm just working hard at tying up loose ends before I quit my job on Friday. I wasn't planning on being sick, but c'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment